The following questions has been adapted from “Living an Inspired Life” by Dr. Wayne Dyer. They appear on page 129.
- Do you have a rapturous heart, sending out signals that you love the world and everyone in it?
- Are you jubilant about the work you do?
- Do you see the world as a friendly place?
- Are you at peace with yourself?
- Are you kind rather than judgemental?
- Are you confident without being boorish?
- Do you tend to be cheerful?
- Do you love to play?
- Are you elated to be in the company of young children as well as older people?
- Do you listen rather than lecture?
- Are you willing to be a student as well as a teacher?
- Do you love nature?
- Are you in awe of the world?
- Do you express rational humility?
- Are you approachable?
- Do you take great pleasure in serving others?
- Have you tamed your ego?
- Do you accept all people as equals?
- Are you open to new ideas?
I think these questions are well worth asking and keeping in our consciousness. What do you think?
I give thanks to the Universe for the abundance it provides me. I surrender and am open and ready to receive.
Bhavatu sabba mangalam - May all beings be happy