I have decided that I’d like to be able to delete some of my Digital Ocean droplets. So, I’m planning to strip back to just the one droplet that I use to host my clients. Therefore, I don’t want to run any of my own Drupal 8 sites anymore.

I’ve gone through the process to import my data from this site into a Jekyll blog. My local Jekyll server runs fine and it is using the minima theme. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to get GitHub Pages to display the site properly. When I check the settings for the repository it reports that it’s using the minima theme. So, I’m at a bit of a loss at the moment to where things are going wrong.

I guess I’ll take a little break for now and accept the progress I’ve made so far. Soon enough I’ll have figured out how to overcome this latest challenge.

Bhavatu sabba mangalam - May all beings be happy